Pre Purchase Building Inspection
PRE PURCHASE BUILDING INSPECTION ALBURY WODONGA
A Building Inspection is our most comprehensive inspection service and is STRONGLY recommended for all property purchases as it covers visible structural building defects.
We check: BUILDING AND PEST INSPECTION:
- Roof exterior
- Roof interior
- Building Exterior
- Building Interior
- Site including outbuildings, such as a garage, granny flat or shed.
We look for: BUILDING INSPECTION (MAJOR BUILDING DEFECTS SUCH AS):
- Leaking roofs or damaged roof plumbing
- Structural cracks or timber framing inadequacies
- Leaking showers or baths / wet areas
- Damp issues such as rising damp or penetrating moisture
- Poor external drainage or storm water concerns
- Main structural elements
- Potential safety hazards
- Potential fire hazards due to construction / maintenance issues
As part of our goal to educate all clents we also report on any conditions that may be conducive to Termite attack or conditions that may cause wood rot. This will assist you in maintaining a Timber Pest free home and ensure you are armed with the knowledge as to when you need to seek advice from the professionals such as the team at BIS.